- ATZUM — ATZUM/Justice Works is a non-profit organization dedicated to assisting severely disadvantaged populations by empowering social justice projects.
- KNK — Kabiri-Nevo-Keidar law firm (KNK) was established in 1998 by a group of young experienced Israeli advocates. KNK handles a wide range of legal matters including many human rights cases and has offices in both Tel Aviv and Jerusalem.
Other NGOs in Israel
- Shatil — Shatil, the New Israel Fund's empowerment and training center was established in 1982 to promote democracy, tolerance, and social justice in Israel.
- Amnesty in Israel — Amnesty International (AI) is a worldwide movement of people who campaign for internationally recognized human rights. This site links to Amnesty's office.
- Hotline for Migrant Workers — The Hotline for Migrant Workers (HMW), established in 1998, is a non-partisan, not for profit organization, dedicated to promoting civil and human rights of migrant workers in Israel and eliminating trafficking in women.